Mon - Thur, June 18 - 21
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Every Day
Vista Ridge Campus
Ages: Entering 1st Grade - Entering 5th Grade
Your kids won’t want to miss this exciting week of instruction and training on basketball, volleyball, and soccer. We’ll kick off each day with upbeat worship, and follow that up with lessons from the life of Jesus. Kids will also get training in how to be more intentional in opening the bible and spending time alone with God! This will be a fun week for kids to train at the sports they love, while learning about the God that loves them! Plus, it’s a great opportunity to invite friends!
Kids Branch All-Star Week is from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Please drop your campers off between 8:45-9:00am, and pick them up PROMPTLY at 1:00 pm.
At drop off, we’ll ask you to take a picture on your mobile phone of your child with a specific AllStar Week background. You must show this picture to pick up your camper at the end of the day. Safety first.
- Every camper MUST BRING A SACK LUNCH with a drink each day.
Every camper will receive a sporty backpack to use to tote their gear all week. They can carry their lunches in their sporty backpack.
- Campers may bring additional water bottles if desired.
However, we’ll have PLENTY of water stations.
- Please send appropriate sunscreen with your camper!
We’ll be outside most of the day...
- Please leave your personal equipment at home.
We will provide all soccer balls, basketball balls, and volleyballs, as well as all necessary athletic equipment.