Financial Peace University is a biblically based, video-driven small group study that teaches families to beat debt, build wealth, and give like never before!
This program is for YOU if . . .
- Your credit cards ARE your emergency fund.
- Your dog responds to the name “Ebay.”
- You’re intrigued by the word “plasectomy.”
- You want to know what God says about money.
- You have to sell your house to put your kids through college.
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds are friends you haven’t met yet.
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University is typically offered once a year. Cost is $109 per family, which covers all materials, shipping, and childcare.
The NEXT Financial Peace University
Sundays at 9:00 am beginning August 12, 2018
(Classes will meet at the Farmers Branch Campus)
Coordinator: Doug Nash
For more information about this Financial Peace University class: 2018 Financial Peace University at the Branch.pdf
NOTE: FPU isn't just for those who attend The Branch Church. Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to imagine themselves debt-free. Send this link to anyone you think might be interested.