Financial Peace University is a biblically based, video-driven small group study that teaches families to beat debt, build wealth, and give like never before!
This program is for YOU if . . .
- Your credit cards ARE your emergency fund.
- Your dog responds to the name “Ebay.”
- You’re intrigued by the word “plasectomy.”
- You want to know what God says about money.
- You have to sell your house to put your kids through college.
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds are friends you haven’t met yet.
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University is typically offered once a year. Cost is $93 per family, which covers all materials and childcare.
The NEXT Financial Peace University
Sundays at 5:00 - 7:00 pm beginning September 10, 2017
(Classes will meet at the Farmers Branch Campus upstairs in the large group "Cinema" room.)
Coordinator: Doug Nash
For more information, testimonies, and registration, go to http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu.
NOTE: FPU isn't just for those who attend The Branch Church. Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to imagine themselves debt-free. Send this link to anyone you think might be interested.