Love God. Love People.
|Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Connect means being in healthy relationships with God and people. As we connect with God, He makes it possible for us to build meaningful relationships with anyone.
We want to help you connect. There are several ways to get involved at The Branch. Attending church services is only the tip of the iceberg in what it means to follow Christ. Here, you will find just a few ways to get plugged in and really discover what it means to be connected into the life of The Branch:
• Attend The Branch Orientation - We have created The Branch Orientation to help you understand: who we are, what we believe, and how you can make the most of the many opportunities for spiritual growth, fellowship, and ministry at The Branch. It's also the first step on the path to membership.
• Log in to Branch Connect - Branch Connect is our online hub for getting connected at The Branch Church. It provides valuable church management tools for our staff and elders, but also has a ton of useful features for our church goers. It can help you:
- Stay in touch with people, news, and events at The Branch Church
- Join a group, register and pay for an event, or find a place to serve
- Make one-time or recurring gifts
- View your giving statement
- Find the places you can belong and the people who will grow with you
• Get in a Small Group - Small Groups meet regularly and are committed to:
- Caring for each other;
- Helping each other to grow spiritually;
- Learning how to love others; and
- Welcoming new people who are looking for friendships and a closer relationship with God.
Whether you are checking out Christianity for the first time, or you have been a believer for years, our Small Groups are places where you will find friendship and a safe place to experience personal spiritual growth.
• Serve - Believe it or not, serving at the church is one of the BEST ways to get to know others and truly get plugged-in to life at The Branch.
When someone makes the decision to follow Jesus and His teachings, we believe that includes the act of service to others as it says in Romans 12. There is a calling on those that believe in Him to get outside of themselves and serve. One way to walk that out is to serve as a part of our church family on the weekends. We don't like to use the word "volunteer" for this, because when you have people over to your home, you're not volunteering, you're hosting! Not only is it gratifying and God honoring, it's a great catalyst for building relationships with your fellow believers. Click the button to find a list of serving opportunities.
• Go - Go means living life out in the real world with the intent to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. It also means realizing what God has done in your life and being able to share that testimony with others. Compassion is an integral part of sharing the love and hope of Jesus to people in our hurting world. Actions speak louder than words and when we show kindness and love with the intent to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, His work is being done.