High School Graduation is a bittersweet moment—one that is both exciting and emotional, and full of optimism for the future. We at The Branch Church want to celebrate this important milestone with you and your graduate. We hope you’ll join us for a very special Graduate Celebration Sunday. We want to recognize the paths you’ve walked together and bless you in this new season of life. Here are the details:
- Sunday, April 29th, 1:00 pm at the Farmers Branch Campus
- Appetizers & Lunch will be provided
- Each graduate will have a table of up to 10 for friends & family. Click Here to RSVP and give us a little more information about your student.
In addition to our Graduate Celebration Party, we’d like for you to be a part of two meaningful traditions at The Branch Church:
- All seniors will be featured in a Senior Video shown during worship services April 29th; we ask that you provide us with a digital photo of your senior.
- All seniors should use a black, foam core tri-fold board to create a Senior Board to be displayed Sunday, April 29th ; tables will be set up at both campuses on Saturday, April 28th and we encourage you to set up your board that day. It’s not too early to start pulling together photos and memorabilia for your Senior Board! After church services at Vista Ridge, VR seniors should bring their boards to FB where tables will be set up for their boards to be displayed during the luncheon.
If you have any questions, please contact Josh Brake (FB) or Ketch Smith (VR).