Take the November Family Challenge: Family vs. Dinner!
Our virtue this month in Uptown is COOPERATION: Working together to do more than you can do alone. This month, we are asking families to put this virtue into practice, and as a family, WORK TOGETHER to make dinner!
- Schedule a night where EVERYONE can help make dinner.
- Everyone choose their jobs. Have fun working together to prepare dinner, and prepare the table.
- Pray together, giving thanks for God’s blessings, and for God giving us complimentary talents to use to benefit each other.
- Enjoy time together as a family, eating the meal you worked together to make!
- Take a picture of your meal, and share on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, and bring a copy to Kids Branch this month.
Be intentional about creating moments for your family to spend time together, and use those moments to shape your kids into the Jesus' follower you pray they will be.
Cooperation is delicious!
Posted on Tue, November 6, 2012
by Tim Scott filed under