Sunday, July 9
6:30 - 10:30 pm
Bring the family and invite your neighbors to the Rosemeade Rainforest Aquatic Complex for an awesome night of water, food, and fellowship!
The Rosemeade Rainforest is located at between Josey Lane and Old Denton Road, at 1330 East Rosemeade Parkway Carrollton, TX 75007 (adjacent to the Rosemeade Recreation Center).
Here are some of the features:
- Kid friendly water slides
- 200 foot lazy river
- 600 gallon dump bucket
- Zero-depth entry pool with play platforms, water cannons, and spray bars
- 50 meter Olympic size pool
- Three foot depth training pool
- Separate diving well
- 22 foot structure with a two flume slide for the older kids
Hotdogs, chips, and drinks will be provided - so please bring desserts!
Don't forget your towel!