As a group or ministry leader, you are on the front lines of our church, building meaningful relationships with your people.
This special app is designed specifically to assist you with leading and managing the people in your groups.
- Stay in touch with your Group members and facilitate communication and connection between them.
- Keep track of who's staying connected and who's slipping through the cracks by easily taking attendance from your phone.
- Never miss a birthday or anniversary with your group Special Days list.
- Create, view, and assign Needs to give your group members opportunities to support each other and their community.
- See and edit information about your people and their family, and contact them easily with the built-in tools.
- Quickly understand a person's history and involvement in the church with the Timeline.
- Get a sense of the consistency of their connection with an overview of their Serving, Attending, and Giving patterns.
- Use Notes to share and view vital information among ministry leaders, keeping all of that important context in one place to tell a person's story and provide the best level of care.
*The first time you launch the app it will ask you to enter your church's subdomain.
Visit this this page for more details on how to get started. If you have any questions or would like assistance with installing this app please contact Jaron Pitts using the information below.
Note: This app is not intended for congregant use (in fact, they won't even be able to log in). Who can use this app? Anyone with a Branch Connect assigned admin permission or a group leader, or schedule organizer or needs coordinator or event organizer will have access to this app. The amount of information a user can see is the same as they would be able to see in Branch Connect.